The Odor-Control Answer®
OMRI LISTED FOR USE
SDS (Safety Data Sheet)
Certificate of Kashruth: KOSHER — PARVE
Letter of Compliance
This product is used in:
Commercial / Industrial
From sewage treatment plant remediation to the smallest household odor challenge The Odor-Control Answer® is the go to choice of cleaning professionals for non-toxic odor control.
This natural product contains autotrophic, aerobic, and facultative enzymes, coenzymes and exoenzymes that safely and completely remove, not cover up, even the strongest odors.
The Odor-Control Answer® is a natural biochemical product containing several vitamin precursors of plant and animal origin in a highly concentrated mass of autotrophic, aerobic, and facultative enzymes, coenzymes and exoenzymes.
The Odor-Control Answer® contains:
- A complete system of microorganism stimulation
- Various inducer molecules to accelerate the activity and rate of replication of microorganisms, such as beneficial bacteria, fungi, algae, actinomycetes, etc
So well balanced, The Odor-Control Answer® is able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, pH and other environmental conditions.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
The Odor-Control Answer® helps:
- Accelerate the decomposing and deodorizing of all organically based residues by dispensing oxygen and deriving energy from the oxidation of simple mineral compounds and organic gases such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, etc
- Greatly expand the process governing bio-degradation
The Odor-Control Answer® naturally stimulates microbial activity and replication to more rapidly breakdown and transform a wide spectrum of organic and inorganic matter while dissipating odor.
HOW IS IT USED?
- For odor & waste applications: Through manual application for all odor control and remediation applications, injection or foggers in animal confinement facilities, waste ponds, lagoons and holding basins; in municipal waste treatment facilities; and composting facilities
Always consult your Distributor for specific application rates and information.
WHAT CAUTIONS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED?
Chlorinated water, antibiotics, herbicides and pesticides will have a negative effect on enzymes: Use non chlorinated water whenever possible.
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
2 – 2.5 gallon containers per carton. 36 cartons (180 gallons) per pallet.
Net Contents: 2.5 US Gallons (9.45) Liters); Weight: 20.5 lbs (9.4 Kg)