The Mineral Electrolyte Answer®
OMRI LISTED FOR USE
SDS (Safety Data Sheet)
Certificate of Kashruth: KOSHER — PARVE
Letter of Compliance
This product is used in:
Agriculture / Horticulture
WHAT IS IT?
Mineral Electrolyte Answer® is a biologically active, water soluble, low pH, and low-molecular-weight component of the humic material in the organic matter of soil, peat, leonardite & coal containing colloidal trace minerals. It is a natural electrolyte as well as a plant growth regulator.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Enhances availability of soil nutrients for plants.
- Chelates or binds soil chemicals that cause plant toxicity.
- Improves soil tilth (aggregation), especially in clay.
- Reduces soil erosion.
- Increases soil water holding capacity.
- Maximizes plant growth & yields.
- Assists with seed germination and root development.
- Restores and balances electric life of all living cells.
- Relieves oxygen deficiencies, thus helps plants to increase heat resistance and withstand dry conditions.
- Decreases the amount of water required per unit of production due to a special chemical affinity for balance.
- Aids in plant & root disease resistance.
- Scavenges heavy metals.
- Influences cation-anion (pH) balance.
Dilute with water and apply:
- Broadcast application.
- Apply in the row or on the seed.
- Foliar apply on growing plants.
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
2- 2.5 gallon containers per carton. 36 cartons (180 gallons) per pallet.
Net Contents: 2.5 US Gallons (9.45 Liters); Weight: 20.5 lbs (9.4 Kg)
Top of Page