The Livestock Answer®
OMRI LISTED FOR USE
SDS (Safety Data Sheet)
Certificate of Kashruth: KOSHER — PARVE
Letter of Compliance
This product is used in:
Animals / Livestock
WHAT IS IT?
The Livestock Answer® is a multiple, balanced enzyme nutrient supplement formulated as a dry feed additive for all animals. It is designed to help breakdown feed faster and make more nutrients available for more rapid absorption. Formulated to include a balanced blend of enzymes and water-soluble, trace mineral electrolytes, The Livestock Answer® is an essential part of modern feed programs.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Research conducted by William R. Jackson, Ph.D.,Sc.D., indicates that the Livestock Answer® creates a balanced and beneficial fermentation, increasing availability of:
- Protein (Amino Acids)
- Starch (Alcohols, Sugars, Organic Acids, Esters)
- Unidentified Growth Factors
Add 2.5 lbs (1.134 kg) of The Livestock Answer® to 2,000 lbs (907.2 kg) of mixed dry feed and blend well for the following:
- Feed Lot Cattle: Feeders, Replacement Heifers, Brood Cows, Bulls;
- Dairy: Growing Heifers, Bulls, Dairy Beef, Lactating Dairy Cattle, Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle;
- Equine: Mares, Breeding, Maintenance; Sheep and Goats;
- Poultry: Breeder, Broiler, Layer, Duck, Geese, Turkey;
- Swine: Gestating and Lactating Sows and Gilts, Growers, Finishers, Gilts, Sows, Adult Boars;
- Small Pets: Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, and Other Household Pets.
WHAT CAUTIONS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED?
Antibiotics will have a compromising effect on enzymes in the animal or bird’s body and in manure pits and lagoons.
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
25 lb bags - purchased individually or by pallet. 40 bags (1,000 lbs) per pallet.
Top of page