The Bio-Compost Answer® and The Carbon-Compost Answer® accelerate microbiological activity in manure and plant waste composting, waste site storage, and other composting applications. These products optimize in-field composting of field and cover crop residue. The Bio-Compost Answer® and The Carbon-Compost Answer® greatly expand the process governing bio-degradation for soil remediation.
WHAT IS IT?
The Bio-Compost Answer® is a natural biochemical product containing a highly concentrated mass of autotrophic, aerobic, and facultative enzymes, coenzymes and exoenzymes.
The Bio-Compost Answer® contains…
- A complete system of microorganism stimulation
- Various inducer molecules to accelerate the activity and rate of replication of microorganisms, such as beneficial bacteria, fungi, algae, actinomycetes, etc
So well balanced, The Bio-Compost Answer® is able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, pH and other environmental conditions.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
The Bio-Compost Answer® helps…
- Accelerate the decomposing and deodorizing of plant, animal and commercial residues by dispensing oxygen and deriving energy from the oxidation of simple mineral compounds and organic gases such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, etc
- Greatly expand the process governing bio-degradation
The Bio-Compost Answer® naturally stimulates microbial activity and replication to more rapidly breakdown and transform a wide spectrum of organic and inorganic matter while dissipating odor.
HOW IS IT USED?
- For Agriculture/Horticulture plant waste composting applications: Through drip systems, broadcasting and injection systems. See EC&S Product Application Rates
- For odor & waste applications: Through injection or foggers in animal confinement facilities, waste ponds, lagoons and holding basins; in municipal waste treatment facilities; and composting facilities.
Always consult your Distributor for specific application rates and information.
WHAT CAUTIONS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED?
Chlorinated water, antibiotics, herbicides and pesticides will have a negative effect on enzymes and soil biota: Use non chlorinated water whenever possible.
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
2 – 2.5 gallon containers per carton. 36 cartons (180 gallons) per pallet.
Net Contents: 2.5 US Gallons (9.45) Liters); Weight: 20.5 lbs (9.4 Kg)